Personal Trainer Columbus Ohio Training - Debbie Reichert Fitness

   Follow Me on Pinterest 
 
  
Home
  
Personal Trainer
  
Fitness Products
  
Clean Eating Workshops
  
Free Healthy Recipes
  
Free Workouts
  
Fit & Healthy Blog
  
 
 

Monday, July 16, 2012

Vacation Workout - Day 1

I promised everyone over at my Facebook page, Fit and Healthy with Debbie Reichert that I would post my workouts everyday while I'm on vacation this week.  So here is my workout for today.  I chose to do another Tabata style workout because they are extremely quick and efficient.  Set your timer for 5 tabatas, 8 cycles, with a 20 second work and 10 second rest period.  Each tabata will be done 4 times through (hence the 8 cycles since there are 2 exercises per tabata).  If you do not have a timer, you can use the free one at http://tabatatimer.com/.  There is also a free app available for your smartphone.

I hope that you enjoy this workout and let me know if you try it!!  It's pretty intense, but muscle through it and you'll be happy you did!  Have a GREAT Monday folks!!






Starburst burpee


Dive bomber push up


Barrier hop


One leg touchdown squats

One armed burpee

Pike planks

Jump and Tuck squat

Frankenstein kicks

Split lunge jumps (holding weight is not required)

Prisoner sumo squat with knee lift




1 comment:

  1. It is not so easy to indulge in any sports activity if you don't have the appropriate sports equipment. The better your sports equipment is, the better will be your game. The first step to having a good sporting experience is to buy equipment that is of good quality in terms of its strength and is light in weight. Best sports equipment stores near me

    ReplyDelete