Personal Trainer Columbus Ohio Training - Debbie Reichert Fitness

   Follow Me on Pinterest 
 
  
Home
  
Personal Trainer
  
Fitness Products
  
Clean Eating Workshops
  
Free Healthy Recipes
  
Free Workouts
  
Fit & Healthy Blog
  
 
 

Friday, July 13, 2012

1000 Rep Workout

I'm so excited that after only 3 months with my Facebook fitness page active, we've hit 1000 likes!  How cool is that!!  So, to celebrate, I put together a 1000 rep workout for myself and my page fans!  This is definitely a tough workout but it's going to feel SO GOOD.

You will want to use a light to moderate weight for the bent over rows into the tricep kickback, as well as for the side lateral raises, overhead tricep extensions and squat/overhead presses.



I'm geared up and ready to hit it tomorrow.  Hope y'all will want to join me!!




2 comments:

  1. https://weheartit.com/learnwithshikha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once your eating habits change at home you will find that it is much easier to keep to you healthy habits when you are eating out. Low in salt, low in sugar, and no frying should be one of your main concerns when preparing your meals. Portion control is the other. diabetic dominos

    ReplyDelete