Personal Trainer Columbus Ohio Training - Debbie Reichert Fitness

   Follow Me on Pinterest 
 
  
Home
  
Personal Trainer
  
Fitness Products
  
Clean Eating Workshops
  
AdvoCare Products
  
Free Healthy Recipes
  
Free Workouts
  
Fit & Healthy Blog
  
 
 

Friday, July 13, 2012

1000 Rep Workout

I'm so excited that after only 3 months with my Facebook fitness page active, we've hit 1000 likes!  How cool is that!!  So, to celebrate, I put together a 1000 rep workout for myself and my page fans!  This is definitely a tough workout but it's going to feel SO GOOD.

You will want to use a light to moderate weight for the bent over rows into the tricep kickback, as well as for the side lateral raises, overhead tricep extensions and squat/overhead presses.



I'm geared up and ready to hit it tomorrow.  Hope y'all will want to join me!!




No comments:

Post a Comment