Personal Trainer Columbus Ohio Training - Debbie Reichert Fitness

   Follow Me on Pinterest 
 
  
Home
  
Personal Trainer
  
Fitness Products
  
Clean Eating Workshops
  
Free Healthy Recipes
  
Free Workouts
  
Fit & Healthy Blog
  
 
 

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Interval Circuit Workout

Here is the latest interval circuit I put together for one of my group fitness classes, however, it would be perfect to do as an At-Home HIIT workout! HIIT stands for High Interval Intensity Training.  It basically means you just bust this baby out full throttle, no looking back. Clearly that is the Debbiefied definition. This is a great full body, strength and cardio workout and I hope that you give it a try and enjoy it. Going through the circuit twice will only take you 20 minutes.  Shoot for 3 times through for the ultimate burn and sweatfest. Feel free to comment in the post below your thoughts on the workout! Would love to hear from you!!




High knees




Squat bicep curl


Chest Flyes

Burpees w/ overhead press

Plank rows

Speed skaters

Push ups

Boat crunches

Jumping jacks

Alternating stepping lunges




3 comments:

  1. Hey guys, I found a “Pro Fitness Coach”who helps me suggest some diet method and exercise which works really good. I managed to lose weight 10 pounds and lost a lot of fat. I found the weight loss plan.Get free coach online ProFitnessCoach4u


    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite an informative blog about healthy lifestyle. Meal plan is essential for health as much as Exercises. I would recommend Yoga exercises to do everyday. I Found best article about yoga on HelloHealthpro.com

    ReplyDelete