Personal Trainer Columbus Ohio Training - Debbie Reichert Fitness

   Follow Me on Pinterest 
 
  
Home
  
Personal Trainer
  
Fitness Products
  
Clean Eating Workshops
  
Free Healthy Recipes
  
Free Workouts
  
Fit & Healthy Blog
  
 
 

Sunday, June 9, 2013

The world's EASIEST "clean" meal

As an avid "clean eater," I've found that my cooking has actually gotten so much EASIER than it used to be when I was cooking with all sorts of crazy sauces and marinades.  Easy is good when you are a working Mom fo sho!!!! So I present to you the world's easiest healthy meal that the whole family will eat.  SCORE!!

Here is what you do:
Take a whole organic chicken.  Rinse it and please make sure to remove that little bag of innards as well. Pat it dry and sprinkle it with some Chef Paul Prudhomme's Poultry seasoning (or really any of your favorite seasoning will do).  This line is just one of my faves! They have a great one for steak and fish as well.

Then just dump the chicken in the slow cooker and put in the bottom about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of chicken stock or water.  Cook on low for about 6 hours or so.


Tonight I baked up some sweet potatoes in the oven (350 degrees for an hour) and steamed some broccoli in the microwave and BAM!  Dinner was served and it was very little work on my part. Don't forget to sprinkle some cinnamon on that sweet potato....Delish!!

Do you have an easy, healthy dinner that you prepare at YOUR house?  If so, I'd love to hear all about it in the comments below or through my Facebook page, Fit and Healthy with Debbie Reichert.  While you are there, please give me a big fat LIKE so I can continue to bring you my recipes and workouts right into your news feed.  Also, I'd love for you to subscribe to my blog as well.  Enter your email address and all new blog posts will be delivered directly to your inbox!

Have a great day!!

In Good Health,
Debbie




1 comment: