Personal Trainer Columbus Ohio Training - Debbie Reichert Fitness

   Follow Me on Pinterest 
 
  
Home
  
Personal Trainer
  
Fitness Products
  
Clean Eating Workshops
  
Free Healthy Recipes
  
Free Workouts
  
Fit & Healthy Blog
  
 
 

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

LIVE LIFE Day

Live Life!

I love that phrase.  Live Life!!!  We can get caught up in the day to day struggles, responsibilities and sometimes just forget to LIVE......
And I don't mean just passing idly by on a day to day basis going through a daily check list.  I mean living with intent and purpose and sometimes saying ADIOS to your check list and just throwing a frisbee around with your kids.  It is OKAY to sometimes take a break from the hustle and bustle and society as a whole should learn to stop romanticizing the concept of "I'm so busy."  You know what, we are all just TOO busy!!  I ask you all in the next two weeks to plan a LIVE LIFE day.  A day where you put everything else aside and spend it with your loved ones, or maybe even some well deserved alone time.  Just do what you love to do and not worry about what needs to be done tomorrow.     I just looked at my calendar and have decided that June 23rd will be my LIVE LIFE day.  Maybe a little yoga outside, pool day with the kids, grilling out something special, or a bike ride on the trail.  Definitely no social media for the day.  As much as it's played a part in the success of my business, I feel I need to find a time to unplug every now and again.  I hope you plan your own LIVE LIFE day and I'd certainly love to hear about it if you do.  Please feel free to comment on my blog below or on my Facebook page at Fit and Healthy with Debbie Reichert.  

In Good Health, 
Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment